Monday, July 28, 2008

The Dark Knight


Hello again!
Maybe my first blog was a little too serious for a first blog. How about something fun and exciting? How was everyone's weekend?
We watched The Dark Knight and it was amazing! very very cool movie, and wouldn't have been so without the Joker!
Just makes you think what would have transpired in the last moments of Heath Ledger's life, was he affected by the Joker, even if just a little...

Anyways, getting back to something fun, I love amusement parks. Last saturday we had been to the Six flags Kentucky Kingdom. The water park was pretty cool, but the people who worked there couldn't have been more slow in letting people through the lines. A couple of the water park rides were completely worth the wait tho!
Well, I am signing off, gotta get back to work :)
Leave me a comment and don't forget to vote in my poll!

1 comment:

Dipti said...

Hi,

I don't know how I came across your blog, but well here I am.

We both love to read Jane Austen. Have you watched her movies.

pls visit my blog

diptisworld.blogspot.com